Girls' Festival on Saturday October 15th in San Francisco
The Girls' Festival on Saturday October 15th in San Francisco!
Here are a few highlights....
* 7 hours of events, speakers & performers
* 50+ exhibitors who support girls and 20+ engaging workshops
* Sports arena hosted by Athleta Girl, Girl Scouts, SoulCycle and more
* Presentation from girls around the world moderated by Jennifer Siebel Newsom
* Super Cool Fashion show with Project Runway designers
* Career mentoring with 30+ accomplished women
* Maker's Space featuring everything STEAM by top Bay Area tech companies
* BizWorld Girlpreneur Competition with Shark Tank's Mark Cuban
* Panel discussion with top Olympian athletes including Brandi Chastain
* Support and sponsorship from over 20 major Bay Area corporations
Please bring your daughter, granddaughter and favorite tweens and teens (ages 18 and under) and join us at the Festival.
Tickets are only $10 and kids under 12 are free.
There is a 10% discount on group sales over 100, and ticket donations are encouraged to invite girls who can't afford to attend. Plus, we are providing FREE shuttle service from Powell Street BART station.
Non-discrimination policy: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, gender identification, disability or other category protected by law. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the School's non-discrimination policies, including its Title IX policy: Name: Laurie Kelly, Title: Accounting Manager, Office Address: 305 Montford Ave. Mill Valley, CA 94941, Telephone Number: (415) 384-4232, Email Address: Laurie@marinhorizon.org For assistance related to Title IX or other civil rights laws, please contact OCR at OCR@ed.gov or 800-421-3481, TDD 800-877-8339.