he Main Campus of Marin Horizon School is located in Mill Valley in a safe, quiet and friendly residential neighborhood called Homestead Valley. Nestled among the redwoods of Mt. Tamalpais, with Reed Creek just a stone's throw away, we incorporate the great outdoors into all aspects of study. O
ur Toddler Cottage on Miller Avenue opened its doors to our youngest students in the fall of 2013. The Toddler Cottage is a warm inviting space which can accommodate morning and afternoon extended care. It also has an enclosed outdoor play area.
Our primary and lower elementary building houses large, light-filled classrooms with outdoor play areas and gardens. Our upper elementary and middle school is located in a state-of-the-art facility with space for unlimited learning.
Our upper campus building provides:
- Comfortably-sized, modern, and well-lighted classrooms fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Flexible space for large meetings and performance events
- Dedicated and well-equipped science lab
- Fully-equipped art studio
- Large music room
- Well-sited, outdoor terraced seating and space for performances and whole-school assemblies