Always remember that the choice to provide us with your personal information is your own and you can elect not to access portions of the Site or use Site features that would require you to submit your personal information to us on our Site.
2. Use and Disclosure of Information.
We use your personal information for five primary purposes:
- To make the Site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To help you quickly find information regarding MHS, its alumni and parents, and other services we provide.
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to special events, volunteer opportunities, updated information and other news and information from MHS.
- To fulfill or respond to a request from you, such as to register you for an event, include you in the online directory, respond to your admissions inquiry, or to send you notifications by text message or email.
We do not disclose any of your personal information to anyone unless you have given us permission to do so (such as permission to post on the Site’s online directory), and except as expressly set forth below.
We may share your information with individuals or companies that perform services for us, such as to our attorneys, and certain service providers, such as third-party web site hosts and financial institutions for the purposes of online giving. These service providers may have access to your information as needed to perform their functions, but may not use or disclose your information for other purposes.
We may also disclose your personal information if we believe such action is needed to: (1) comply with the law or any government or self-regulatory organization request or investigation, (2) protect against misuse or unauthorized access of this Site, or (3) protect the personal safety, property or rights of any member of the MHS community.